School Advisory Board
- 5:30 p.m. the third Monday every month
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The School Advisory Board consists of 7 voting members appointed as follows:
- 1 member appointed by each member of the City Commission
- 1 member appointed by the City Manager
- 1 member appointed by the board
|Daniel Peters (Alt.)||August 2022|
|Jack Donnelly||August 2022|
|Lewis Naylor||August 2022|
|Sara Nunez||August 2022|
|Aiana Cayao (Student)||August 2022|
- Applicant must be a resident of the City of Oakland Park and registered voter of Broward County.
- No member shall be an employee of the Broward School Board.
- To advise the City Commission on all issues relating to educational matters which will impact the quality of education for City residents, or which will impact education facilities located within the City.
- Actively engage in the formulation of a community partnership so as to insure that all community interests regarding education are identified.
The authority of the School Advisory Board is outlined in Code Section 2-71.