Police & Fire Pension Board
- 5:30 p.m. Quarterly, on the 4th Tuesday (January, April, July & October)
Agendas & MinutesAgendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
MembershipThe Police and Fire Pension Board consists of 5 members appointed as follows:
- 2 members from the general public are appointed by the City Commission
- 2 members elected as follows:
- 1 Police Department employee who is a member of the system
- 1 Fire Department employee who is a member of the system
- 1 member to be selected by the above 4 members and approved by a majority vote of all 4 board members
|Ernest Olivas Jr.||October 2023|
|Sheryl Dickey (Board Appointed)||October 2022|
|Joseph Filkowski (Fire Fighter)||April 2024|
|James Wilson (Police)||April 2024|
|Steve Arnst||October 2023|
- Applicants must be a resident of Oakland Park and a registered voter of Broward County.
- Employee members of the Board must be vested members of the Pension Plan.