Mobile Printing Instructions
- Black & White: $0.10/page
- Color: $0.25/page
Method 1: Sent as E-mail Attachment
Log in to your e-mail account and send/forward an e-mail with the document to be printed as an attachment to one of the library’s two printers:
You will receive an e-mail confirmation from Mobile Print when the document is ready to be picked up at the printer. This may take a minute or two.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
- Go to https://www.printeron.net/emg/op
- Select one of the library’s two printers to print to:
- Black and White
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Select document. If printing from your computer, click Browse and locate file.
- Click the button.
- Determine the number of copies and pages on the next page and click the button again.
- Click on the green printer button to proceed with printing.
- A notice that says “Your request has been processed” will appear when your print job is ready to be picked up.
Method 3: Printing from a Smartphone or Tablet
- Visit your devices app store; install and launch the PrinterOn app.
- Click “No printer selected.”
- Click “Search”. Search for Ethel M. Gordon Oakland Park Library or search for the library’s zip code (33334).
- Select your desired printer (black & white or color).
- To print:
- Documents: When viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn app
- Photos on Your Phone: Open the app. Click on “Photos” and select a photo to print.
- Select the printer and click the Print icon
Enter an email address and click on the checkmark. (You will receive a notice that the job started. Shortly after, you will receive another message stating “Job Successful.”)
At the Self Service Kiosk
- At the Kiosk, click Release a Print Job and enter your e-mail address.
- If you sent your document as an attachment (Method 1), the body of your e-mail will be available to print as well. We recommend using the Print Preview button to make sure you print the attachment and not the e-mail body.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up with the total cost of the print job(s). Click on Pay from Vending Device and add your cash or coins to the machine below the printer.
- Click OK, and the job(s) will be released to the printer.