Teacher planning days are days when there is no school for children. The City of Oakland Park offers a safe organized environment offering parents peace of mind and children a day of excitement and fun. Activities include games, sports, tournaments, movies, and field trips.
On non-school weekdays when the City of Oakland Park Parks & Leisure Services Department is open, the program hours are 7:30 am - 6:00 pm.
A field trip or unique activity will be a part of the day. Generally, the Public School Holiday Program is open on Employee Planning Days and closed on legal holidays.
The cost of the program is $25.00 per day, which includes the field trip or activity of the day. Children must bring a brown bag lunch unless otherwise instructed.
Program Location: Lloyd Estates Elementary School
- Location: Lloyd Estates Elementary School
- Time: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Registration Deadline:1 week prior to the day of the program
- All-Inclusive Daily Fee: Residents: $25, Non-Residents: $25
- Field trips are not included.
For more information on After School programs, please call 954-630-4500