- South Regional Health Center - 4105 Pembroke Rd. Hollywood, FL 33021
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Children's Reading Center & Museum- 751 SW 21st Avenue, Davie, FL 33324
- Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m..
- Paul Hughes Health Center - 205 NW 6th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Business Tax Receipts
- City Commission Agendas
- City Commission Meeting Web Streaming
- Code Enforcement
- Permit Access
- Public Records Search
- Utility Bill Payments (no transaction fees for online credit/debit card payments)
Building & Permitting -- Customers are encouraged to call the City’s Building Division at 954-630-4350 or email email@example.com to:
- Schedule an Inspection
- View Inspection Details
- View or Print Comments
- Make payments through EnerGov
Library Services: The Ethel M. Gordon Oakland Park Library is open to the public. Curbside pick-up is still available. To request materials, you need an Oakland Park Library card in good standing. Call the Library (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays) at 954-630-4370 to request materials or email DanielleG@oaklandparkfl.gov. The turnaround time is 24 hours or the next business day.
Stay informed with city news and updates:
BROWARD COUNTY UPDATES
Electric Bill Assistance
Low-income families struggling to pay their electric bill may be eligible for financial assistance through the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). Eligibility is based on income and household size. The Broward County LIHEAP Program is for Broward County residents.
- 2-1-1 Broward can help you find food, housing, health care, senior services, child care, legal aid and much more. Visit their Special Needs Connections, Senior Touchline, and Teenspace websites or click here to see a complete list of services and to learn more. Seniors can also call the Area Agency on Aging of Broward’s Elder Helpline at 954-745-9779 for assistance.
- Broward County’s Vulnerable Population Registry is a program that allows people who would be at risk following an emergency to register in advance so that emergency workers may plan a better response. Call 954-831-4000 to register.
Emergency Rental Assistance
Renters in Broward County seeking relief from past due and unpaid rent and utilities may qualify for the COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program. $53 million is available from a U.S. Treasury Department grant. Eligible households may be provided with up to 12 months of rent and utility assistance, plus an additional three months if funds are available and there is a need to ensure housing stability. For eligibility requirements and to apply Broward.org/RentAssistance
Visit the Oakland Park CRA page for the latest business updates.
A business assistance page has been established with information updated by Broward County’s Office of Economic and Small Business Development.
Other useful links for local businesses include:
- National Small Business Association
- Small Business Development Centers
- Small Business Majority
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Main Street Alliance
- National Association of the Self-Employed
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Other helpful resources include: